Monday, July 19, 2010

S.O.S

I am in need of some serious help!! I need a professional blogger to come give me blogging lessons asap before I chuck this computer against the wall! (Jason loves his Mac more than he loves me, so I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if that were to happen) But for real, I need some help! Every time I try to post something with a picture, and have a little comment under it, etc. it just doesn't work out! The pictures never go in the spot I want them to, and it is getting very frustrating! And oh ya, I just BARLEY found out that there were comments after my posts and read them for the first time! I had no idea they were even there! Haha. I am going to blog this new post, because this is the easy stuff I can do. And then, I am going to try and post some other things J and I have been up to. But if there isn't anything up after this post, you will know that it was too hard of a task and I have given up, and that our computer may or may not be shattered into tiny little pieces! Wish me luck! And please, help a sista out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment