Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Time!

This year Jason and I were lucky enough to be able to spend Christmas with both our families! Jason's family came here to Utah because Casey (Jason's brother who lives here) had a hard time getting work off durning the holidays because he got a new job. So Jason's parents Larry and Lisa, Jason's sister Lauren, and his brother Tyler were nice enough to make the trip from Sacramento and come up here! They got here Christmas Eve and we did some errands, went to the mall, and ate at Iggy's (Jason's favorite place!)

Hanging out at our place

Jason and I started our own little family tradition of opening matching pjs on Christmas Eve




Christmas morning opening our presents!


Jason and I weren't suppose to get each other anything else for Christmas because we just recently have gotten plenty of things, including gifts from our anniversary, but I surprised him with filling his stocking with lots of goodies! I got him a xbox game, gift card to Iggy's, cell phone cover, under armour socks, Usher cologne, candy, gum, and other goodies!

Casey, Tyler, Jason

The Ivancich Family

Christmas afternoon we went to my mom's house to open gifts with my family
Becca, Camille, Michael

Jen and Shae

Me and J

Silly Becca

Jason put Katelyn on my shoulders

My nieces and nephews loved all the gifts they got!

This Christmas has been so fun! We have loved being able to spend a lot of time with our families!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Christmas!!! So sad we missed your party:( Can we have a reunion soon?

    ReplyDelete