Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Review

2010 was an amazing year! And I am so lucky that I was able to spend it with my best friend! Here are some of the high and low points of the year:

  • Went to Hawaii (my first time)
  • Lived in our first apartment together
  • Went to school at UVU
  • Moved to Kansas to sell pest control
  • Worked a lot (me at Mimi's Cafe, Jason at In-N-Out)
  • Our niece Cosette was born
  • Visited Jason's mission in Texas
  • Went to Jazz vs. Lakers game
  • My dad was diagnosed with Prostate cancer
  • Went to Sacramento and saw Jason's parent's new house
  • Took fun gambling trips to Wendover
  • Visited Liberty Jail
  • Had a couple pregnancy scares
  • Went to Kansas City Royals baseball games
  • Jason turned 24
  • I turned 22
  • Alex and Kylie both got married
  • Sold Jason's truck and got a new car
  • Had our ONE YEAR anniversary
For the most part this year has been so fun and I am so blessed to be able to spend it with family and friends! And am so excited to start this new year!

1 comment: