Friday, February 4, 2011

New J.O.B.



About 2 months ago Jason and I decided that I would take a break from school so that I could work a lot more and EVENTUALLY save up some money for our future children. Most important word in that sentence is {eventually} so don't get too excited. :) So I had been looking everywhere and sending my resume into multiple places with no luck. THEN, my friend Alex called me and told me that Amara Day Spa, where she works as a hair stylist, was looking for someone to work in their boutique. I was of course interested, had an interview and GOT THE JOB! This company is so adorable! They provide everything, hair, waxing, tanning, botox, facials, massages, etc, etc. I will be working in the boutique and at the front desk when they need me. So far my hours will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and 2 Saturdays a month. So, I will be keeping my job at Mimi's for now. I start training at Amara on Monday so wish me luck!

P.s. I almost forgot the best part! I will get a discount at the Spa! Hopefully I don't spend all my paychecks there :)

4 comments:

  1. My sister gets her hair cut there and I've gotten mine cut there once. It's SUPER cute. I even bought a few clothing items from their boutique! SO CUTE. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Cutest place ever to work

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO!!! I cant wait to be work buddies!! hey i changed my blog address to meaganandgage.blogspot.com just fyi! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awesome! Alex, meagan and you work there?! crazy! I still need to come in and check it out- i've heard they have way cute stuff there-

    ReplyDelete