Monday, February 7, 2011

Warning- This post is super cheesy! So if you read this you might throw up or just might not want to read this at all.
So... I've just been thinking lately about how dang lucky I am. And it's all due to this CUTE GUY!!




I've never allowed myself get SO close to anyone in my LIFe! He is the only person I let myself be 100% of myself 100% of the time. If I am in a bad mood, I tell him without sugar coating anything. He has seen the good, the bad, and THE UGLY of me! Yet, he still continues to love me unconditionally. It makes me so happy to be able to feel this comfortable around someone, yet scary cause I am SO VULNERABLE! If he ever wanted to hurt me, he would have so many words of amo he could use against me. (Of course he would never do that.)

ANYWAYS, sorry if you puked all over your computer after reading this..... I am just so grateful for my amazing husband!

3 comments: