Monday, May 24, 2010

Golfing






Because Jason is out here working so hard, he is rewarded with 18 holes of golf! :) Yesterday we went to church, and had to skip out a little early so Jason could finish a round of golf. And of course, I wasn't going to just sit around at home and wait, so I went and cheered him on and drove the cart! (Plus, I had never watched Jason play his favorite sport.) There was an older couple in our group and the lady asked me if I golfed and how long we've been married for. I answered that I don't golf, and we've been married for 5 months. Her and her husband have been married for 50 years and she said she wanted to give me some advice. She said that I should learn to play golf because after all our kids are grown up and out of the house, we need to still have things in common and enjoy each other. I really liked that advice! So don't be surprised when you see me with my golf clubs swinging away!

2 comments:

  1. That was so nice of you to go with him! What great advice too :) I'll be looking forward to seeing your new golfing skills at the end of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog guys! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete