Monday, May 17, 2010

Kansas City!



Jason and I have now been married for 5 months. Things are going great! I didn't know it were possible, but I love him more and more everyday! Jason and I are both in school going to UVU, but we decided (okay I decided) that this summer it was a good idea to come out here to Kansas City and sell pest control. Try to make some cash flow! Well.... it's freaking hard! I tried it out and absolutely hated it! I got depressed and dreaded everyday! So, we decided it wasn't worth it for me to keep selling. Even though it was my idea, I have already quit. Haha. Poor Jason! He is still selling and is doing really well! So we are going to stay out here this summer and continue to work. I am transferring to the Mimi's Cafe out here. I hope this summer pays off!

1 comment:

  1. It'a about time you got a blog!!! I miss you guys but it sounds like its going good for you out in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete