Monday, May 31, 2010

A Lion, A Tiger, A Bear... Oh My!!






I hadn't been to the zoo for quite some time, so it was about time I went to visit all my friends! (For those that know me, know how deep my love goes for animals! I'm not as extreme now, but as a child I would make my parents catch a spider if it were in the house, and set it outside without harming it!) Some question why I am not a vegetarian, but I just love steak too much! :) So Jason and I decided to take a trip to the Kansas City Zoo or as Jason's Dad says, "to visit his relatives, the orangutan."
We could not have picked more hot of a day to go - I thought we were going to die of heat exhaustion. Luckily, Jason was being realistic when buying tickets, instead of paying for just the regular admission, he thought it would be better to pay for the All-Inclusive Tram and Train pass so that we weren't walking all over the zoo in the freakin' heat.
It really was tons of fun, and worth the experience - might as well get it done now, so that we can enjoy it while we don't have kids; because as soon as we do, we know that we will be there all day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge animal lover too! There is a cat that keeps coming around and I want to keep it but Blake won't let me :( It looks like you had fun at the zoo! There are always so many fun things to see!

    ReplyDelete