Monday, May 31, 2010

So Domestic.....




So after I decided to quit selling, I slowly started to lose my mind. I was stuck at home all day, all alone, with no car, no tv, no Jason, no friends, no family, NO LIFE! Ahhh.... If I were back home in Utah I would be loving life! No job and no school would be a dream come true. I don't even know what that would be like! But out here, it is a different story! I mean, there are only so many times I can go on Facebook and Blogspot in a day....(People need to update them more often so I have something to do. Thank you. Haha)
In my attempt to remain sane, I decided to try out some "wifely duties." This is very new and foreign to me, but it was about time I gave it a try! I am proud to say that I have been making some very legit dinners lately! They are simple and quick which is why I can handle them. Thanks to Jaclyn and Collette for the recipes!
Not only have I been making delicious dinners, I have also been taking on some arts and crafts! With Hobby Lobby near by, it has brought out my creative side! Last week I made 2 floral headbands! They are only the beginning of new profession. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment